Welcome to the homepage of this year’s summer school on ‘Convex & Discrete Optimization’.
The video featuring all participants of the summer school can be found here. Thanks a lot Rasmus Ramsbøll Jensen for supplying it – great job!
This is the seventh in a series of summer school organized jointly by KU and DTU. The summer schools are held in remote locations to encourage interaction between students and teachers. In addition to bringing international expertise in to the groups, the summer schools also provide an important networking opportunity for the students.
August 17th – 21st: Summer School
Link to previous summer schools
- 2014 Deep learning for image analysis, Langeland
- 2013 Tensors and Tensor Fields in Imaging
- 2012 Summer School on Registration in Image Analysis and Computer Graphics, Falsterbo, Sweeden
- 2011 Graphs in Computer Graphics, Image and Signal Analysis, Bornholm
- 2010 Sparsity in Image and Signal Analysis, Iceland
- 2009 Manifold Learning in Image and Signal Analysis, Hven